Regulatory Medical Writer (India)
Looking for experienced regulatory writers
As we are expanding our team, we are thrilled to announce that we are looking for experienced Indian regulatory writers to join our dynamic, collaborative team to engage with biopharmaceutical clients and prepare clinical and safety regulatory documents. This is a full-time, remote, salaried opportunity.
Kateric is a strategic partner for biopharmaceutical companies that consistently delivers superior quality regulatory documents through excellence, experience, and intelligent execution. Kateric’s resources are located across multiple time zones in the United States, as well as in India, the EU and Canada, and also have experience working with client teams located across the globe.
About the Role
We currently have opportunities for Indian medical writers to author clinical and safety documents for pharmaceuticals. Our writers are responsible for driving the development of each deliverable including de novo writing (to varying levels) and/or managing stakeholder contributions, ensuring adherence to client styles and formatting, managing stakeholder expectations, and ensuring timeline integrity across a wide variety of document types (e.g., Protocols, Briefing Packages, Investigator’s Brochures, Clinical Study Reports, Development Safety Update Reports, CTD module documents, etc.).
We provide the training, tools, infrastructure, and support needed for our writers to be successful. We also provide significant development opportunities for our team members resulting in exposure to a wide variety of document/product types and therapy areas.
Flexibility to work some evening hours to accommodate global client meetings. Pre-screen interview and proctored writing assessment are screening requirement as part of the recruiting process.
- Represent medical writing as part of a global, cross-functional team and work independently to successfully drive the production and development of each deliverable following the client business process
- Ensure adherence to GCP, ICH guidelines, SOPs, and client templates and style guides
- Interpret and present clinical and scientific data
- Manage contributions from multiple, global cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage and communicate timelines to stakeholders
- Manage the review, adjudication, and finalization (approval, publishing) of each deliverable, as applicable
- Provide frequent and purposeful communication, ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed of progress and updates, as needed, in real time
- Develop strong, lasting relationships with client teams that encourage organic new business growth
- Masters or PhD in pharmacy or life sciences OR MBBS/BDS/BPT with relevant experience
- 3+ years of minimum experience with medical writing of clinical regulatory documents, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Solid understanding of the drug development process, including the documents that are required at each stage and the roles of other functional areas and group interdependencies within research operations
- Knowledge and understanding of Good Publication Practices and clinical research process, including ICH GCP and FDA regulation
- Mastery of the English language and relevant scientific terminology
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Project/stakeholder management
- Experience working with templates and style guides
- Skilled (mastery level) in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Adobe Acrobat/PDF software
- Document management systems and associated tools
Why Join Kateric (benefits)?
- We work with top global pharma companies providing enriching experience across a variety of clinical documents.
- It is a full-time, remote working opportunity
- We provide fixed annual salary patterns
- We provide paid annual leaves
- Flexibility to work in comfortable hours
…and many more!
If you would like to explore the vacancy, kindly apply through the link below.